- Birth certificates for yourself and children
- Marriage certificate
- Domestic Violence Protection Order
- Family Court Orders
- Passports for yourself and children
- Drivers licence
- Insurance policies
- Taxation, employment and Income documents
- Centrelink card or number
- School Records
- Medicare card or number
- Bank account numbers and statements
- Bank Cards, cheque books, credit cards
- Department of Immigration & Citizenship documentation
- Medical records
- Leases or mortgages
- Car registration papers
- House keys
- Phone numbers in case you cannot take your phone
Acknowledgment of Country
We wish to acknowledge the Ngunnawal and Ngambri people as the traditional custodians of the land we live and work on.
We pay our respects to the Elders both past, present and future for they hold the memories, the traditions, the culture and hopes of Aboriginal Australia.
We remember that the land we live and work on, was and always will be traditional Aboriginal land.